Identify Cheap Katana Signature

I purchased this katana from Handmade Swords on Amazon. I recently removed the handle and found a signature and could not figure out what it means. If any one could help me figure out what it means, I would appreciate it! Thank you.

AttachmentSize
image0.jpeg984.5 KB

cheap

I think it does not matter what the signature reads, as it is not a real traditionaly made japanese sword but a cheap modern piece with a signature made by a cheap engraving machine ( I have similar to mark my bycicle etc.)
This forum is for real japanese swords, not for cheap repros, sorry.

-

G. Peter

"Your skill is like a weapon, sharpen it every day !"

Understood

I do apologize if I have came across as disrespectful. I understand my sword is cheap and this website is for more historical swords. But I did go through the registration process to acquire my permission to post on this website. I do understand my sword is cheap is isn't that meaningful to you. My sword is meaningful to me though, and I hope you can understand this. I just wanted to know the meaning behind this signature. From my research I thought this signature was at least genuine due to the way the markings are made. It looks as though someone used a small punch and punched each symbol. I stated in the post that I understood this was a cheap sword, and I am only coming here cause I can not read this signature on my own, I have tried. I do understand your reason for this comment and I hope I have made my self more visible. If someone passing by that knew a handful about signatures could just stop by and post what they read I would be happy. Im not asking for any type of research or anyone going out of their way to help me. This was the only website that I found that could help me. I will say thank you though for the response. It wasn't what I was expecting due to the recent posts being weeks ago, but I hope I've cleared the air a bit and you understand.

-Zollie

cheap katana signature

I'm realy suprised you weren't just ignored like me.