I BELIEVE I HAVE UN EARTHED THE SWORD OF POWER !

PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR A COLLECTION OF THE PICS I HAVE TAKEN, THE SWORD HAS THE ABILITY TO CHANGE WHAT IT IS DEPICTING ON THE CUTTING EDGE OF THE BLADE . IT IS AN UNUSUAL SIZE AS THE HANDLE IS ALMOST 15INCHES LONG THE TOTAL LENGTH OF THIS SWORD OF MAGIC IS 59.75CM MAKING IT JUST SHORT OF BEING CLASSIFIED AS A KATANA .THIS IS NO WET DREAM LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THIS IS THE SWORD OF POWER AND IT IS A LIVING REALITY. IT HAS MANY SPIRITS THAT HOWL WITHIN THIS SWORD AND I HAVE BEEN POSSESSED BY THE WISDOM IT SHARES WITH THE ONE THAT BEHOLDS IT. UNLIKE THE PREVIOUS OWNER OF THE BLADE A (Colonal D Willis aka(Bill)Muir.....Col-D-Bill-Muir****.I HAVE WHAT YOU SEEK HAS NO PRICE FOR IT IS PRICELESS , BUT MAYBE .. JUST MAYBE ..... SOMETHING MAY CHANGE MY MIND . THE PHOTOS YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE ARE ALL OF THE SAME SWORD . THIS IS WHY ALL THE DRAWLINGS ARE DIFFERENT . ITS QUITE A MARVEL . AS IT CHANGES APPEARANCES AND ALSO THE ILLUSTRATIONS THAT ARE ON THE CUTTING BLADE WHEN IT IS POLISHED . THE IMAGES MOVE AS THE SWORD MOVES WITH THE LIGHT . CALL ME CRAZY , I DIDNT ASK FOR THIS SWORD . IT JUST CAME TO ME .

DUE TO THE PICTURE SYSTEM NOT BEING ABLE TO HANDLE THE RESOLUTION OF MY PICTURES OF THE SWORD .I DO NOT WANT TO DISTORT THE RESOLUTION OF MY PICS SO PLEASE EMAIL ME AT KARIMASAICHIBU@GMAIL.COM AND I WILL SHARE THE SHOTS OF THE BLADE AND POSSIBLY THE WAY YOU LOOK AT EVERYTHING LOL
I AM IN CANASDA BUT I DID ATTAIN THE BLADE IN THE UNITED STATES . CHEERS GUYS

not Honjo :-)

Hi,
I assume your post is "tongue-in-cheek", but it's hard to tell...
But in case any new folks are reading who might be confused:
It is most certainly NOT the Honjo Masamune.
It is not hundreds of years old - the tang looks like it was made yesterday, perhaps in China.
Better pictures are always helpful.

Pete

i think you need to find new sources , not google related

i have been dealing with nihonto a long time , if you want send me a email requesting pics and i will send you proof the quality of this blade . the tang appears to have been tampered with but not by me . i like your investigative technique of disqualifying a blade of its authenticity because someone filed the tang.if you think authenticity is determined by the amount of rust on the tang then i think you should consider a less technical hobby, or at least go back to the library . the art of nie is what determins authenticity not your signature on the tang or how rusty the tang is . you may have been misslead by a blog some chinese ebay seller typed . they do this for a reason . because its much easier for them to make a rusty tang then it is to apply something called "the art of nie "

Really?

What's your angle? Is this just some kind of scam or do you simply like insulting people via internet?

pictures

Sorry, won't share an e-mail address.
You successfully uploaded 5 pictures so far.
Add a few more showing:
The overall blade, so that we can see the shape (sugata and sori).
The last couple inches of the tip, to see the boshi and the shape of the kissaki.
A view of the complete nakago (tang).
A view of the hamon (I know it's difficult to photograph).
An extreme close-up of the signature, in sharp focus.

Pete

Dear Mark, I'm watching this

Dear Mark,

I'm watching this thread very carefully and so far I have serious concerns about your attitude. This is a place for study and if you aren't willing to hear honest opinions about your sword, please seek assistance elsewhere.

Regards,
Stan